Bulletin Board Events
Bulletin Board Events
This page is a place for Young Professional or Management Club members to suggest their own events. There are a lot of events that we think our members would really enjoy, but maybe don’t meet the criteria for a formally organized YP or CMC event.
Looking to organize a pickup sporting game? Need a sub for a team? Know about a cool concert coming up, or really impressed with a volunteer opportunity and looking for others to join?
Use the form below to suggest upcoming events for other YP members.
(Please aim to submit ideas at least one week in advance)
- Motor Citizens (Official FCA Volunteer Database)
- Management Club Golf Outing
When: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Where: Sylvan Glen Golf Course 5725 Rochester Road Troy, MI
Check-in begins at 9:00 AM
- $50 – Member, $60 – Guest
- Scrambles Format, 18 holes w/cart
- 10:00 1st Tee Time
Camp Ticonderoga Restaurant
- Hot Dog, Chips, and soda at the turn.
- Buffet Dinner including Pecan Baked Chicken and Roast Beef, Caesar Salad, Mostaccioli, Redskin Potatoes, Vegetables, assorted soft drinks, coffee, tea.
- 2 beer tickets per golfer
Sign up here on Eventbrite.
EACH foursome is to pre-assign one person as captain, who will act as contact for any foursome changes prior to the tourney, as well as coordinate the check-in of the foursome on the day of the tourney. Email your team information to Gary Wade at Gwade934@aol.com
- Corporate Night Featuring Mark Stewart - Chief Operating Officer, FCA North America
You are invited to join the Chrysler Management Club/Young Professionals for our Summer Corporate Night Dinner at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club. Mark Stewart will be joining us as our guest speaker.
When: Wed, June 5, 2019
Where: Grosse Pointe Yacht Club
- 6:00 pm – Social Hour - Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments
- 7:00 pm – Plated Dinner - 3 course dinner in the club's grand ballroom
- 8:30 pm – Presentation from Mark Stewart
Dress Code: Business Semi-Formal - Gentlemen please wear a sport coat or suit
Chrysler Management Club Members only. Each member is invited to bring along one guest. For more information and to purchase tickets please visit our Eventbrite link below.